We create all of our armour based on the rules and regulations in the most current version of the Underworld LARP core rulebook. These rules are enforced by armour and weapons marshalls on site when new pieces are brought into games.
These rules include the following distinctions:
- All leather must be at least 5oz in thickness
- All metal must be at least 18 gauge in thickness
- all chain mail must be at least:
- 18 gauge wire, with inner ring diameter of 1/4“
- 16 gauge wire with inner ring diameter of 3/8”
These rules are updated regularily and as such we tailor our pieces to match with the most recent offical release.
If your home guild uses a different set of guidelines or if you are looking for a custom piece, please contact us before purchasing with the most up to date version of the rules.